Friday, October 2, 2009

There's a new post on The Panic Button!

There's a new post on The Panic Button!

Link to The Panic Button!

Woooops!

Posted: 01 Oct 2009 01:47 PM PDT


Well I had the Crazy Image Contest voting post scheduled to automatically post Friday but apparently I accidentally posted it. Don’t worry, you still have time to enter.

sports pictures, Oakland Raiders

sport pictures

sports pictures, Marty Turco, Dallas Stars

To finish off this post, I would like to tell you guys about Associated Content. Associated content lets ammature authors like you and me make money by publishing work. I have published a total of five articles. Every time someone views one of my articles we are paid $0.0015. I know it may not seem like a lot, but it adds up over time. When we receive money we can pay for things like domains and CSS for the future. All it takes is five clicks per day.

The following links are articles I have published.

Samsung A737 Phone Review

TwitterFox Plugin Review

A Lie Has Speed but Truth Has Endurance

When Hassle Becomes Instinct

Movie Review: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

These links will be located on the donate page. In case you didn’t know, the donate page can be accessed on the left sidebar under “Donate”. Thanks!

Posted in Funny

0 comments: