Friday, August 21, 2009

There's a new post on The Panic Button!

There's a new post on The Panic Button!

Link to The Panic Button!

Lag Issues

Posted: 20 Aug 2009 03:22 PM PDT


Sam, recently with all the post being made with Videos and Long picture posts, my computer’s going through severe lag going through the site. I will be unable to make posts until a few  days until the front page clears of the majority of the videos. I’m pretty sure the massive amount of Hulu videos is causing my, lag, so in a few days when that post gets off the front page, I’ll be good to go. Until then, I won’t be posting. Just letting you know, didn’t want to text all this to you. :P

Posted in Funny

New From Fred!

Posted: 20 Aug 2009 01:58 PM PDT


Did you ever notice how he’s almost always barefoot in the videos?

Posted in Funny

This Week In Review!

Posted: 20 Aug 2009 01:55 PM PDT


The following people linked to us in a post.

Sony24Dah: You made a page about us, thanks!

http://s3.wordpress.com/wp-content/themes/pub/digg3/images/bg_comment_bottom.gif

The following people added a Panic Button banner to their sidebar.

HannahFriendsRule3

Antneecb

PotterPals

Afofcp

I am really tired right now. I’m not sure why, but I think I’m gonna take a nap.

Posted in Funny

0 comments: