Thursday, December 3, 2009

There's a new post on The Panic Button!

There's a new post on The Panic Button!

Link to The Panic Button!

My Back Hurts!

Posted: 02 Dec 2009 02:06 PM PST


That seems like a line that only an old person would say, but during school I must have pulled my back because I can barely bend over. This has happened to me before right in the middle of a soccer game. I couldn’t play for the rest of the game because I couldn’t walk. I’m pretty sure it happens when you’re moving your muscle’s a lot, and then suddenly sit down.

I don’t think I’ll be going to swimming tonight, which means no homework! Just kidding, there’s still homework :( . There’s always homework.

http://www.knucks.co.uk/files/funny-dog-pictures-dog-eats-your-homework.jpg

We received 22 responses to our comment prompt yesterday. What's the worst embarrassment you've ever gone through? Here were some that I thought were funny.

Tatosmusic: A few years ago it had just rained out and we had to run laps, but when I was running I fell in the mud. I didn't know I fell in the mud – I thought I fell next to it. I was walking around and the teacher pulled me aside and was like, "Did you poop in your pants?"

Thegreenllama: One time, I was at the neighborhood pool, and me and my cousin were doing funny tricks off the diving board. I tried to do one where I crossed my legs in mid-air, and my bathing suit ripped. In half. Thank God I was only 5, and my mom was standing nearby with a towel.

Barbere: I was in first hour and heard laughing. I turned around to see what they were laughing at I didn't see anything peculiar. So I went from 1st to 3rd hour, and in every class people were laughing next to me. When I got to 4th hour the teacher asked me what was on my back, and I gave her a weird face. I reached up and found a sticky note on my back that said "I love my mommy.” You know what? I do love my mommy!

Scikid: When I was four years old, I was walking in Wal-Mart. I was really sleepy and I wanted to go to bed. I grabbed on to my moms hand and began hugging her. Turns out, the person I was hugging was some stranger who took me to the cashier and the cashier announced that some weird kid was hugging a stranger. To the whole store! My face was probably as red as a cherry…

And as I write this post, I logged on to Twitter to see the Fail Whale staring back at me.

What’s the most frustrated you’ve ever been?

Posted in Funny

0 comments: