Monday, December 7, 2009

There's a new post on The Panic Button!

There's a new post on The Panic Button!

Link to The Panic Button!

Sunday Comics!

Posted: 06 Dec 2009 10:34 AM PST


I remember back when I was about 5 years old, right around the time I learned to read, when I was first introduced to newspaper comics. I was traveling, and on the plane there was nothing to do. My dad was doing a crossword next to me, and I saw a colorful assortment of words and pictures hanging from the paper. I couldn’t read at the time, so I just looked at the pictures. I thought it was magnificent how a punch line could be delivered by means of ironic change and peculiarity. Of course, at the time, I didn’t think so philosophically, but I still enjoyed the colorful strips. It was a single sheet with no more than 20 different frames on it. This was a 4 hour plane ride, so I had nothing better to do than read and reread it, over and over. I began to understand the separate comedic approaches the authors attempted to convey. It was magnificent in so many ways. Perhaps this was my first affair with the alien world of illustrational pun-intended comedy.

F Minus - December 6, 2009

F Minus - December 5, 2009

F Minus - December 4, 2009

F Minus - December 3, 2009

F Minus - December 1, 2009

F Minus - November 30, 2009

F Minus - March 1, 2009

F Minus - February 28, 2009

F Minus - February 27, 2009

F Minus - February 26, 2009

F Minus - February 23, 2009

F Minus - February 22, 2009

F Minus - February 21, 2009

F Minus - February 20, 2009

Today’s blog of the day is…

JR

Burn After Reading was the dumbest movie I have ever seen! What’s the dumbest movie you’ve ever seen?

Posted in Funny

0 comments: