Thursday, December 17, 2009

There's a new post on The Panic Button!

There's a new post on The Panic Button!

Link to The Panic Button!

A Thirty Page Essay!

Posted: 16 Dec 2009 02:17 PM PST


In AP Social Studies we are each required to complete a project on innovation. My project had to do with the World Wide Web, and I got a little carried away. Yesterday I spent the entire evening typing away, and found myself at a point where I couldn’t stop. Five hours in front of a white screen can do some crazy things to your eyes.

I finished with 10 pages of my writing, and twenty pages of extra appendix consisting of two articles. I feel a bit guilty about using that much of the school’s paper, so I’ll be donating 30 pieces of paper from home. Hopefully it will all be worth it in the end.

Today’s blog of the day is…

Buffet o' Blog

What’s the biggest assignment you’ve ever done?

Posted in Funny

0 comments: