Thursday, December 17, 2009

Your Joke of the Day from Funny Joke Rating

This Joke of the Day is sent to you by Funny Joke Rating.
Forward it to your friends so they can laugh to!
Check out our newest jokes - new jokes are added constantly!
Funny Joke Rating New Jokes.
A man, Bob, and his friend Joe went out hunting. This was Joe's first time ever hunting, so he was following Bob's lead.

Bob saw a small herd of deer and told Joe to stay in the exact spot he was and to be quiet!

After a few minutes, Bob heard a loud scream. He ran back and asked Joe what had happened.

Joe said "There was this snake and he slithered across my feet, but I never screamed.

Then there was this bear that came up to me and snarled, but I never screamed."

"So then what did make you scream," Bob asked, exasperated. "Well," Joe continued, "two squirrels crawled up my pants and I overheard them say, "Should we take them home or eat 'em now?""

Handcrafted Wood Gifts  ||  Unique Gifts @ Perpetual Kid  ||  Insane T-Shirts!

On-line Dating  ||  Crazy T-Shirts

Jokes for your Websites  ||  Sex Dating

0 comments: