Thursday, December 24, 2009

Your Joke of the Day from Funny Joke Rating

This Joke of the Day is sent to you by Funny Joke Rating.
Forward it to your friends so they can laugh to!
Check out our newest jokes - new jokes are added constantly!
Funny Joke Rating New Jokes.
Two friends, a blonde and a brunette, are walking down the street and pass a flower shop where the brunette happens to see her boyfriend buying flowers.

She sighs and says, "Oh, crap, my boyfriend is buying me flowers again...for no reason."

The blonde looks quizzically at her and says, "What’s the big deal, don’t you like getting flowers?"

The brunette says, "Oh sure... but he always has expectations after getting me flowers, and I just don’t feel like spending the next three days on my back with my legs in the air."

The blonde says, ....."Don’t you have a vase?"

On-line Dating  ||  Funny T-Shirts

Handcrafted Wood Pens

Unique Gifts @ Perpetual Kid  ||  Insane T-Shirts!

Put Jokes on your Websites  ||  Adult Dating

0 comments: