Friday, January 7, 2011

Its All Humor

Its All Humor


Homeless Woman

Posted: 07 Jan 2011 01:45 AM PST

Homeless Woman

A woman was walking down the street when she was accosted
by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless woman
who asked her for a couple of dollars for dinner.

The woman took out her bill fold, extracted ten dollars and asked,
"If I give you this money, will you buy some wine with it instead of
dinner?"

"No," I had to stop drinking years ago, the homeless woman replied.

"Will you use it to go shopping instead of buying food?" the woman
asked.

"No," I don't waste time shopping, the homeless woman said.
"I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive."

"Will you spend this on a beauty salon instead of food?" the
woman then asked.

"Are you NUTS!" replied the homeless woman. "I haven't
had my hair done in 20 years!"

"Well," said the woman, "I'm not going to give you the money.
Instead, I'm going to take you out for dinner with my husband
and myself tonight.

The homeless woman was astounded. "Won't your husband
be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and
I probably smell pretty disgusting."

The woman replied, "That's okay. It's important for him to see
what a woman looks like after she has given up shopping, hair
appointments and wine."

0 comments: