Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Its All Humor

Its All Humor


Always ask never assume

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 08:11 PM PDT

His request approved, the CNN News photographer

quickly used a cell phone to call the local airport

to charter a flight.

He was told a twin-engine plane would be waiting

for him at the airport.

Arriving at the airfield, he spotted a plane warming

up outside a hanger.

He jumped in with his bag, slammed the door

shut, and shouted, 'Let's go'.

The pilot taxied out, swung the plane into the wind

and took off.

Once in the air, the photographer instructed the

pilot, 'Fly over the valley and make low

passes so I can take pictures of the fires

on the hillsides.'

'Why?' asked the pilot.

'Because I'm a photographer for CNN' ,

he responded, 'and I need to get

some close up shots.'

The pilot was strangely silent for a moment.

Finally he stammered, 'So, what you're telling me,

is . . .. You're NOT my flight instructor...?'

An old Fox news joke

0 comments: