Thursday, May 26, 2011

Its All Humor

Its All Humor


Why maids want more salary

Posted: 25 May 2011 10:00 PM PDT

A maid asked for a raise working at Mr.Stevens, she(the wife) was very upset about this and decided to talk to her about the raise.

She asked:
"Now Maria, why do you want a pay raise?
Mary: "Well, ma'am, there are three reasons why I want a raise.

The first is that i iron better than you. "
Wife: "Who said you iron better than me?"
Maria: 'Your husband said. "
Wife: "Oh."

Mary: "The second reason is that I am a better cook than you.
Wife: "Nonsense, who said that if it is a better cook than me?"
Maria: 'Your husband did. "
Wife: "Oh.

Mary: "The third reason is that I'm better at sex than in bed.
Wife: (very angry now) Ah! My husband says so? '
Maria: 'No Mam ... your driver said. "
Wife: "Ok Ok, how much do you want?"

This is an old joke and you might have read it but still its a very funny joke

0 comments: