Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Your Joke of the Day from Funny Joke Rating

This Joke of the Day is sent to you by Funny Joke Rating.
Forward it to your friends so they can laugh to!
Check out our newest jokes - new jokes are added constantly!
Funny Joke Rating New Jokes.
One Friday afternoon, Steve's boss told him that he had to work overtime that day. That was okay with Steve except that he had no way of letting his wife know he'd be coming home late since they had just moved into a new house and it didn't have a phone yet.

"Since I'm passing that way, I'll tell her," the boss volunteered.

A few hours later, the boss arrived at Steve's house and rang the doorbell. Steve's wife came to the door wearing a see-through negligee. The boss couldn't take his eyes off her body.

"Yes?" she said.

"Hi, I'm Steve's boss," the boss said. "He'll be working overtime tonight and asked me to tell you he'll be home late."

"Thank you," she replied.

"Now, how about you and me going upstairs for some hot sex!"

Steve's wife felt her cheeks flush to an angry red. "How dare you!!!!"

The boss shrugged. "Supposing I give you fifty dollars?"

"Absolutely not! Why, I never heard such nerve..."

"One hundred dollars, then?"

"Uh...hell, no!"

"Okay, how about three hundred dollars then?"

"Uhhh, I don't think that would be right, do you?"

The boss purred, "Listen, honey, Steve isn't gonna know. It's an easy way to make three hundred dollars and we'll just spend a little time together."

So the wife nodded, took him by the hand, and led him upstairs to the bedroom
where they had sex for an hour. That night, Steve came home and asked, "Did my boss come by and tell you I'd be late?"

"Yes, Steve," the wife innocently said, "he did stop by for a few seconds."

"Good," said Steve. "Then he gave you my salary?"

Handcrafted Wood Gifts  ||  Unique Gifts @ Perpetual Kid  ||  Insane T-Shirts!

On-line Dating  ||  Crazy T-Shirts

Jokes for your Websites  ||  Sex Dating

0 comments: