Friday, July 29, 2011

Funny Jokes Blog

Funny Jokes Blog


My New Website

Posted: 29 Jul 2011 11:58 AM PDT

Dear Readers,

I launched my Instant domain search website today

It helps users to quickly search for available domains on multiple domain extensions.

Domain Champion supports a total of 285 domain extensions! We have an easy to embed widget which you can add to your website or blog. You can see the Domain Champion iGoogle gadget in action at the top of the blog.

Special deal: Using Domain champion, you can register .com domains with Godaddy for $7.49/year, whereas the same domain costs $11.99/year on the Godaddy website! 

Your feedback is most welcome, drop me a mail at funnyjokesblog@gmail.com

As always, keep sending in your jokes. I am glad that this blog has already got more than 100,000 visitors this year. Thanks for all your support!

Cheers,
Chetan

0 comments: