Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Your Joke of the Day from Funny Joke Rating

This Joke of the Day is sent to you by Funny Joke Rating.
Forward it to your friends so they can laugh to!
Check out our newest jokes - new jokes are added constantly!
Funny Joke Rating New Jokes.
A blonde and a redhead met in a bar after work for a drink, and were watching the 6 O’clock news. A man was shown threatening to jump from the Brooklyn Bridge.

The blonde bet the redhead $50 that he wouldn’t jump, and the redhead replied, ’I’ll take that bet!’

Anyway, sure enough, he jumped, so the blonde gave the redhead the $50 she owed. The redhead said ’I can’t take this, you’re my friend.’

The blonde said ’No. A bet’s a bet’.

So the redhead said ’Listen, I have to admit, I saw this on the 5 O’clock news, so I can’t take your money’.

The blonde replied, ’Well, so did I, but I never thought he’d jump again!’

Handcrafted Wood Gifts  ||  Unique Gifts @ Perpetual Kid  ||  Insane T-Shirts!

On-line Dating  ||  Crazy T-Shirts

Jokes for your Websites  ||  Sex Dating

0 comments: