Thursday, February 2, 2012

Your Joke of the Day from Funny Joke Rating

This Joke of the Day is sent to you by Funny Joke Rating.
Forward it to your friends so they can laugh to!
Check out our newest jokes - new jokes are added constantly!
Funny Joke Rating New Jokes.
I was taking the family out for ice cream last night when my wife commented on the gas prices.

"Thank God they're going back to normal," she said.

I said, "Yep, and they're going to keep going down until November 7th."

"Why, what happens on November 7th?"

"General elections for the House and Senate."

"So you think these prices are temporary?"

"I'd bet your dad's life on it."

She shot me a dirty look.

"Hey, I could be wrong and he'd get to live."

Handmade Wood Gifts

Unique Gifts @ Perpetual Kid  ||  Outrageous T-Shirts!

Funny T-Shirts

Jokes for Websites

0 comments: