Friday, April 20, 2012

Aha! Jokes Laughing Gas Newsletter for April 20th

Aha!Jokes Laughing Gas Newsletter for Apr. 20, 2012!
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Wacky One-Liners

He asked me if I knew what time it was. I said, "Yes, but not right now."

I wrote a song, but I can't read music so I don't know what it is. Every once in a while I'll be listening to the radio and I say, "I think I might have written that."

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.

Crazy Laws - Alabama

It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle.

Dominoes may not be played on Sunday.

It is illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in church.

Putting salt on a railroad track may be punishable by death.

Bear wrestling matches are prohibited.

You may not have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at any time.

Ready To Laugh?

Come to AhaJokes.com for more fun any time! Visit our funny pics, funny vids, or funny forwards sections for a good laugh!

Want More Jokes?

We here are Aha! Jokes are interested in trying out an additional subscription which we call Aha! Premium. We would like to offer you the opportunity to receive a joke a day in addition to the current weekly newsletter at a low monthly cost. However, before we launch this service, we'd like to get an interest check to see how popular such a service might be. If you're interested e-mail us at ahajokes@hotmail.com and let us know what you think!

We'd also like to remind you that currently the newsletter you are subscribed to is 100% absolutely free and we will continue to offer this free weekly newsletter at no cost to you. Aha! Premium would be an entirely independent service.

Keep on laughing,
The Aha! Jokes team.

Copyright © 2012 Aha!Jokes LLC. All rights reserved.
Funniest place on the web.
Our mailing address is: ahajokes@hotmail.com
Add this e-mail to your Address Book!
We respect your privacy. You are receiving this e-mail because you or someoen else subscribed to receive jokes on the AhaJokes.com Web site. We do not randomly send these newsletters out, and you can permanently unsubscribe by using the link below if you no longer wish to receive this newsletter.

0 comments: