Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Your Joke of the Day from Funny Joke Rating

This Joke of the Day is sent to you by Funny Joke Rating.
Forward it to your friends so they can laugh to!
Check out our newest jokes - new jokes are added constantly!
Funny Joke Rating New Jokes.
This blonde goes into a restaurant and notices there's a peel and win sticker on her coffee cup. So, she peels it off and starts screaming, "I've won a motor home! I've won a motor home!"

The waitress says, "That's impossible. The biggest prize is a mini-van."

But the blonde keeps screaming, "I've won a motor home! I've won a motor home. "

Finally, the manager comes over and says, "Ma'am, I'm sorry, but you're mistaken. You couldn't possibly have won a motor home, because we didn't have that as a prize!"

The blonde says, "No, it's not a mistake. I've won a motor home!"

So, she hands the ticket to the manager and he reads... ...WIN A BAGEL!

Handmade Wood Gifts

Unique Gifts @ Perpetual Kid  ||  Outrageous T-Shirts!

Funny T-Shirts || Weight Loss Program

Jokes for Websites

0 comments: