Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Short Funny Jokes

Short Funny Jokes


Funny Jokes 2012

Posted: 01 May 2012 09:40 AM PDT

Nice collection of short funny jokes 2012:

1.A young boy have come to meet a man saying that he wants to marry her daughter.
Father: What do you do?
Boy: I do robbery, stealing, murder etc.
Father: But that's are all the negative activity. Is there any positive thing that you have?
Boy: Oh, yes sir. I am HIV positive.

2. A man went to a shop to buy a tie for him.
Salesman: How can I help you sir?
Man: I am looking for a tie which will be the mixed color of milk and coffee.
Salesman: Okay sir. But let me know first whether you will take sugar or not?

3. A dad is talking to his little son.
Dad: What you do when I become angry with you?
Son: Actually I go to the toilet, dad.
Dad: Toilet? Why?
Son: I just clean the toilet.
Dad: That's strange. Why do you do that?
Son: I just use your toothbrush to clean the toilet!

4.A man goes to a shop and ask the salesman for a comb.
Salesman: Good evening sir. How can I help you?
Man: One of my comb's teeth has just broken. So I need to buy a comb.
Salesman: But that's just one teeth. You have the rest of them.
Man: Not actually. Because that was the last teeth in the comb.

0 comments: