Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Tonight's Debate: Live Coverage, Weird Predictions & More

Having trouble viewing this message Click here.  Or Visit The Comedy Central Mobile Site here.
Comedy Central's InDecision
Facebook Twitter Tumblr
Lowered Expectations
"Did you know I am unable to feed myself? Also, little-known fact, English is not my first language. ¿Cómo se dice? Can you help me tie my shoes?" -Mitt Romney.

"Look, everybody knows me no talk too good. Me just go bloopy-bloopy-bloop. Boopy! Blappo! Blappity bloopy booper." -Barack Obama.

Okay, guys. We get it. One of you still has to win the debate tonight, whether you like it or not. -Mary (@maryps LINK: http://twitter.com/maryps)

Debate
Watch the Debate with Us
Grab our free iOS app and join us in the Peanut Gallery at 9pm. Get your sharp commentary ready!
Tweet    Read More
White House
Quacky Election Predictors
No, it isn't ducks with political opinions. But almost.
Tweet Read More
UO 127
Be Less Naked
Put exclusive Indecision/Urban Outfitters gear on your body. Or in your home. Although I guess you could wear a mug if you really wanted to.
Tweet Read More
View our Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe Comedy Central | 345 Hudson St | New York, New York 10014
© 2012 Comedy Partners

0 comments: