Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Aha! Jokes Laughing Gas Newsletter for November 28

Aha!Jokes Laughing Gas Newsletter for Nov. 28, 2012!
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Getting Old Could Be Worse

At a nursing home in Florida, a group of senior citizens were sitting around talking about their aches and pains.

"My arms are so weak I can hardly lift this cup of coffee," said one.

"I know what you mean. My cataracts are so bad I can't even see my coffee," replied another.

"I can't turn my head because of the arthritis in my neck," said a third, to which several nodded weakly in agreement.

"My blood pressure pills make me dizzy," another contributed.

"I guess that's the price we pay for getting old," winced an old man as he slowly shook his head.

Then there was a short moment of silence.

"Well, it's not that bad," said one woman cheerfully. "Thank God we can all still drive."

Crazy Laws - Nevada

It's still "legal" to hang someone for shooting your dog on your property.

It is illegal to drive a camel on the highway.

In Clark County NV, an ordinance makes bringing a concealable fire arm into the county illegal unless it is registered with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department. In order to register a handgun, however, it must be brought in to the police station. Furthermore, you may not register a gun on the weekends, but the police may prosecute you at that time.

In Elko NV, Everyone walking the streets is required to wear a mask.

In Eureka NV, men who wear moustaches are forbidden from kissing women.

In Nyala NV, a man is forbidden from buying drinks for more than three people other than himself at any one period during the day.

Ready To Laugh?

Come to AhaJokes.com for more fun any time! Visit our funny pics, funny vids, or funny forwards sections for a good laugh!
Copyright © 2012 Aha!Jokes LLC. All rights reserved.
Funniest place on the web.
Our mailing address is: ahajokes@hotmail.com
Add this e-mail to your Address Book!
We respect your privacy. You are receiving this e-mail because you or someone else subscribed to receive jokes on the AhaJokes.com Web site. We do not randomly send these newsletters out, and you can permanently unsubscribe by using the link below if you no longer wish to receive this newsletter.

0 comments: