Thursday, November 22, 2012

Your Joke of the Day from Funny Joke Rating

This Joke of the Day is sent to you by Funny Joke Rating.
Forward it to your friends so they can laugh to!
Check out our newest jokes - new jokes are added constantly! 15 Newest Jokes
@FunnyJokeRating on Twitter
Last Saturday morning I got up early, put on my long johns and dressed quietly. I made a lunch, grabbed the dog and went to the garage to hook up the boat to the truck and down the driveway I went.

Coming out of the garage rain is pouring down; it is like a torrential downpour. There is snow mixed in with the rain, and the wind is blowing 50 mph.

Minutes later, I returned to the garage. I came back into the house and turned the TV to the weather channel. I find it's going to be bad weather all day long, so I put the boat back in the garage, quietly undressed and slipped back into bed.

There I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible."

To which she sleepily replies,

"Can you believe my stupid husband is out there fishing?"


Handmade Wood Gifts

Unique Gifts @ Perpetual Kid  ||  Outrageous T-Shirts!

Funny T-Shirts || Weight Loss Program

Jokes for Websites

If you need to unsubscribe, click here

0 comments: