Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Your Joke of the Day from Funny Joke Rating

This Joke of the Day is sent to you by Funny Joke Rating.
Forward it to your friends so they can laugh to!
Check out our newest jokes - new jokes are added constantly! 15 Newest Jokes
@FunnyJokeRating on Twitter
Dennis Rodman finds a bottle on the beach. He picks it up and suddenly a female genie appears.

"Master, I can grant you one wish," says the genie.

"Hey, bitch . . . don’t you know who I am? I don’t need no woman givin’ me nuttin’," yells Rodman.

The genie pleads, "But master, I must grant you a wish or I will be returned to the bottle forever."

Dennis thinks for a moment . . . grumbles about the inconvenience and says, "Okay, okay . . . I wanna wake up with three women in my bed in the morning."

Giving the genie an evil glare he says, "Just do it, and leave me alone."

The genie, who was annoyed and hurt, says, "So be it!" and disappears back into the bottle.

The next morning, Dennis wakes up with Lorena Bobbitt, Tanya Harding, and Hillary Clinton. His penis is gone, his leg is broken, and he has no health insurance.


Handcrafted Wood Gifts  ||  Unique Gifts @ Perpetual Kid  ||  Insane T-Shirts!

Weight Loss Plan  ||  Crazy T-Shirts

Jokes for your Websites

If you need to unsubscribe, click here

0 comments: