Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Your Joke of the Day from Funny Joke Rating

This Joke of the Day is sent to you by Funny Joke Rating.
Forward it to your friends so they can laugh to!
Check out our newest jokes - new jokes are added constantly! 15 Newest Jokes
@FunnyJokeRating on Twitter
A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other of the after life. The woman’s biggest fear was that there was no heaven. After a long life the husband was the first to go and true to his word he made contact.

"Hello, Mary?"

"Oh, Bill!! Is that you???"

"Yes, I have come back like we agreed."
"What is it like?"

"Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex, I have breakfast, I have sex, I have lunch, then start all over again."

"Oh Bill, then you surely must be in Heaven."

"Hell, no! I’m a rabbit in Kentucky."


Weight Loss Tips  ||  Funny T-Shirts

Handcrafted Wood Pens

Unique Gifts @ Perpetual Kid  ||  Insane T-Shirts!

Put Jokes on your Websites

If you need to unsubscribe, click here

0 comments: