Friday, February 7, 2014

Your Joke of the Day from Funny Joke Rating

This Joke of the Day is sent to you by Funny Joke Rating.
Forward it to your friends so they can laugh to!
Check out our newest jokes - new jokes are added constantly! 15 Newest Jokes
@FunnyJokeRating on Twitter
One day a blonde, a redhead, and a brunette were out window shopping, when they came across an old mysterious head shop.

The three girls went inside, and went up to the counter where an old woman was standing.

The old woman looked them over, and asked the girls if they wanted to see something. The girls curiously said yes.

Then the old woman pulled out a very old looking jar.

The old woman said to the girls, "This is a magic jar, you whisper something you think is true into it, and if it is true, something really GREAT will happen.

BUT if it isnt true..... POOF!! you’ll disappear off the face of the earth."

The redhead said she would go first. She took the jar and whispered into it, "I think I’m the most beautiful girl in the world."

POOF!!!! The redhead disappeared.

Then the brunette said, "Let me try I don’t lie." She took the jar and whispered, "I think I’m the smartest girl in the world...

POOF!!!!! she disappears.

Then the blonde says, "Well let me try. She took the jar and whispered..

"I think.. POOF!! she disappeared!!


Handcrafted Wood Gifts  ||  Unique Gifts @ Perpetual Kid  ||  Insane T-Shirts!

Weight Loss Plan  ||  Crazy T-Shirts

Jokes for your Websites

If you need to unsubscribe, click here

0 comments: