Monday, October 13, 2014

Your Joke of the Day from Funny Joke Rating

This Joke of the Day is sent to you by Funny Joke Rating.
Forward it to your friends so they can laugh to!
Check out our newest jokes - new jokes are added constantly! 15 Newest Jokes
@FunnyJokeRating on Twitter
Pete and Dud have been seriously drinking and on the way home from the pub they have to go for a pee in the bushes. Whilst relieving themselves Pete says "I wish I had a dick like my mate Winston that I could hold with four fingers."

Dud says "But you are holding it with four fingers?"

Pete says "Yeah, but I'm pissing on three of them".


Handcrafted Wood Gifts  ||  Unique Gifts @ Perpetual Kid  ||  Insane T-Shirts!

Weight Loss Plan  ||  Crazy T-Shirts

Jokes for your Websites

If you need to unsubscribe, click here

0 comments: