Thursday, October 27, 2016

Your Joke of the Day from Funny Joke Rating

This Joke of the Day is sent to you by Funny Joke Rating.
Forward it to your friends so they can laugh to!
Check out our newest jokes - new jokes are added constantly! 15 Newest Jokes
@FunnyJokeRating on Twitter
Dear Abby,

My husband is a lying cheat. He tells me he loves me, but he has been cheating our entire marriage.

He is a good provider, and he has many friends and supporters, but they all know he is a lying cheat. Every time he gets caught, he first denies it, but then he begs me to forgive him.

This has been going on for so long, and I don’t know what to do.

Please help me.
Frustrated.

Dear Frustrated,

Why don’t you move to New York and run for the Senate?


Handmade Wood Gifts

Unique Gifts @ Perpetual Kid  ||  Outrageous T-Shirts!

Funny T-Shirts || Weight Loss Program

Jokes for Websites

If you need to unsubscribe, click here

0 comments: