Thursday, December 15, 2016

Your Joke of the Day from Funny Joke Rating

This Joke of the Day is sent to you by Funny Joke Rating.
Forward it to your friends so they can laugh to!
Check out our newest jokes - new jokes are added constantly! 15 Newest Jokes
@FunnyJokeRating on Twitter
A Husband and wife are getting ready for bed. The wife is standing in front of a full-length mirror taking a hard look at herself.

"You know love" she says, "I look in the mirror and I see an old woman. My face is all wrinkled, my boobs are barely above my waist, and my butt is hanging out a mile. I've got fat legs and my arms are all flabby"

She turns to her husband and says... "Tell me something positive to make me feel better about myself"

He thinks about it for a bit and then says, "Well... there's nothing wrong with your eyesight."


Handcrafted Wood Gifts  ||  Unique Gifts @ Perpetual Kid  ||  Insane T-Shirts!

Weight Loss Plan  ||  Crazy T-Shirts

Jokes for your Websites

If you need to unsubscribe, click here

0 comments: