Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Your Joke of the Day from Funny Joke Rating

This Joke of the Day is sent to you by Funny Joke Rating.
Forward it to your friends so they can laugh to!
Check out our newest jokes - new jokes are added constantly! 15 Newest Jokes
@FunnyJokeRating on Twitter
There were three little pigs that went to a restaurant for dinner. The waiter came to the table and asked if they would like something to drink.

The first piggy said, "I would like a Dr. Pepper."
The second piggy said, "I would like a glass of tea."
The third piggy said, "I would like a glass of water."

When the waiter brought the drinks, he asked if they were ready to order.
The first piggy said, "I would like a Hamburger."
The second piggy said, "I would like a Steak."
The third piggy said, "I would like a glass of water."

When the piggies were finished eating, the waiter asked if they would like some dessert.
The first piggy said, "I would like a hot fudge sundae."
The second piggy said, "I would like a banana split."
The third piggy said, "I would like a glass of water."

When the piggies were finished with dessert, the waiter brought their check. Before he left the table, he asked the third little piggy why he only ordered water.

The third piggy said, "Well, someone has to go 'Wee wee wee all the way home'."


Weight Loss Tips  ||  Funny T-Shirts

Handcrafted Wood Pens

Unique Gifts @ Perpetual Kid  ||  Insane T-Shirts!

Put Jokes on your Websites

If you need to unsubscribe, click here

0 comments: