Thursday, December 31, 2009

There's a new post on The Panic Button!

There's a new post on The Panic Button!

Link to The Panic Button!

New Years Chat Party!

Posted: 31 Dec 2009 08:00 AM PST


We’ll be hosting a New Years chat party here on The Panic Button for anyone who wants to join! Just check this post at 9:00 eastern time, 8:00 central time, 7:00 mountain, 6:00 pacific. If you don’t know your time zone, refer to this map that I made :) .

Posted in Funny

Blog of the Day RESTART!

Posted: 31 Dec 2009 05:00 AM PST


We’ve come to the end of the blog of the day signup list! That means that we’re restarting the signup so…

Anyone may sign up, regardless of whether their blog has been featured already!

Signing up for blog of the day guarantees that your blog/website will be featured in a post in the future!

Posted in Funny

Evening Posting…

Posted: 30 Dec 2009 03:18 PM PST


Tomorrow The Panic Button’s coming over to my house for a New Years party sleepover for 19 hours or something like that. It should be fun!

Occasionally we get dumb spam comments that don’t make much sense. Here’s one from a pregnant man.

Haha! Sometimes I like to read them just for the lols.

Has anyone ever used Wordle.net?  It’s an online tool that allows you to make art out of words. I put in a bunch of words that describe me. I got kind of carried away on my own image editting program and ended with this.

http://thepanicbuttonblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/profile.png?w=358&h=403

I made that my phone wallpaper!

And now for something randomly crazy.

Thank you to ClubPengieInfo for enlightening my life with that great video!

Posted in Funny

0 comments: