Friday, December 12, 2014

Your Joke of the Day from Funny Joke Rating

This Joke of the Day is sent to you by Funny Joke Rating.
Forward it to your friends so they can laugh to!
Check out our newest jokes - new jokes are added constantly! 15 Newest Jokes
@FunnyJokeRating on Twitter
An old man goes to the local brothel and says to the madam, "I'd like one of your best girls, please."

The madam looks him over and says, "You must be at least 70 or 80 years old, mister."

"Close, I'm 87," he replied proudly.

"Well, grandpa," she said, looking at his frail body, "I think you've had it!"

The old geezer looked confused for a minute and then said, "I have? ...How much do I owe ya?"


Handcrafted Wood Gifts  ||  Unique Gifts @ Perpetual Kid  ||  Insane T-Shirts!

Weight Loss Plan  ||  Crazy T-Shirts

Jokes for your Websites

If you need to unsubscribe, click here

0 comments: