Friday, November 18, 2016

Your Joke of the Day from Funny Joke Rating

This Joke of the Day is sent to you by Funny Joke Rating.
Forward it to your friends so they can laugh to!
Check out our newest jokes - new jokes are added constantly! 15 Newest Jokes
@FunnyJokeRating on Twitter
Two women were sitting in the doctor's waiting room comparing notes on their various disorders.

"I want a baby more than anything in the world," said the first, "But I guess it is impossible."

"I used to feel just the same way," said the second. "But then everything changed. That's why I'm here. I'm going to have a baby in three months."

"You must tell me what you did."

"I went to a faith healer."

"But I've tried that. My husband and I went to one for nearly a year and it didn't help a bit."

The other woman smiled and whispered, "Try going alone, next time, dearie."


Handmade Wood Gifts

Unique Gifts @ Perpetual Kid  ||  Outrageous T-Shirts!

Funny T-Shirts || Weight Loss Program

Jokes for Websites

If you need to unsubscribe, click here

0 comments: